“Loyalty is in the blood of Nepalese”
The history of Nepal in foreign employment starts from at least up to the mid 1980 Ad “the agreement between Nepal & British Government as per the Sugauli Treat”. Over the past decade, Nepal has experienced a surge in out-migration for foreign employment to various destination countries.
As more and more Nepali citizens aspire and depart for foreign jobs, regulators and stakeholders face new challenges in managing the migratory cycle and ensuring the that well-being and rights of all migrant workers are safeguarded. As well as the business environment of Foreign Clients and Nepalese agency became more challenging.
In sense of all the circumstance we target to make better the Employment:
- “Nepalese are known as honest & hard workers all over the world provide high employment facilities by exploit the opportunity of Foreign Employment.”
- “To increase the criteria of World Employment Opportunity by compete with global labor market”.
- “To provide right man in right profession in right time.
- “Talk less and work professional”, we quietly fulfill our Motto.
- “To provide skilled manpower to a foreign employment company and provide information about employment opportunities abroad to unemployed Nepalese Youths.
- “To Provide Job opportunities in the countries permitted by the Nepalese Government.
- “To settle contracts with foreign government, various organizations, industries and foreign agent companies etc. for providing employment to Nepalese citizens.
- “To recruit skilled, semi-skilled and unskilled workers for various countries.
- “To generate high level of Income & standard living of Nepalese citizen.”